Labels


Tuesday 30 March 2010

Biology: True or False?

What is the difference between the True Percula Clownfish (Amphiprion percula) and the False Percula Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris)?

These two species are very similar but have subtle differences. The most reliable is that the True Percula Clownfish has ten spines on its first dorsal fin (the fin on top of its body closest to its head.) and the False Percula Clownfish has 11.

I believe this fits into the category of useless information. But, who knows, it may come in handy in a trivia game.


True


False


Sources: Wikipedia

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

I am a grade nine student living in Mexico. This is my home school education blog. I post the things I learned during the week on this blog. I hope you can learn things from this too.




  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP