Labels


Friday 16 October 2009

Biology: Kingdome of the Blue Whale.


Blue Whale skeleton.


The Blue Whale is the largest animal never known to exist. But, for me this can be hard to get my mind around. This feature at National Geographic is really cool. It not only talks about Blue Whales but it also has interactive anatomy and size compairison of the Blue Whale. Just click the LINK and go to the "In Depth" tab. Then click "Explore the Blue Whale".

If the link for some reason doesn't work here's the URL:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/kingdom-of-the-blue-whale-3302?source=banner_nga_99#tab-Overview

Sources: National Geographic
Wikipedia

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

I am a grade nine student living in Mexico. This is my home school education blog. I post the things I learned during the week on this blog. I hope you can learn things from this too.




  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP