Labels


Wednesday 5 August 2009

Biology: How to prevent a bear attack.

If your in an area known for bears you should...

A. Make lots of noise.
B. Walk quietly.
C. Wait until you see a bear and then make noise.

The answer is A. This allows the bear to know of your presence ahead of time and move away before your to close for comfort. The last thing you want is a surprised bear those are the kind that attack. In B the bear may not hear you until your to close and C would surprise the bear.

This is a VIDEO on how to survive and bear attack and those of some other animals.

Sources: National Geographic

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

I am a grade nine student living in Mexico. This is my home school education blog. I post the things I learned during the week on this blog. I hope you can learn things from this too.




  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP