Labels


Monday 11 May 2009

Social Studies: Model Trains

Flower pots with battery powered lights, Joshua L. Cowen thought they were a good idea. But other people who had already thought of the idea of battery powered lights were hiring lawyers and threatening to sue.

So Cowen gave up on the idea. Conrad Hubert took the idea and invented the flashlight, he raked in millions.

Cowen after making a electric motor for an miniature fan found they fit well in small trains. So Joshua Lionel Cowen made model trains.

Sources: Greatest Stories Never Told by Rick Beyer

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

I am a grade nine student living in Mexico. This is my home school education blog. I post the things I learned during the week on this blog. I hope you can learn things from this too.




  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP