Labels


Wednesday 18 March 2009

Neat Facts





Canberra, Australia.



Social Studies: Contrary to the guess: Sydney, Canberra is the capital of Australia.


Sources:
Alberta Distance Learning Center Year Planner.
Picture: Wikipedia

Biology: The Sea Anemone is named after a genus of flower.


Anemone Flower


Sources:
Picture: Wikipedia
Info: National Geographic

Chemistry: Graphite sublimates (Turns from solid right into gas, not turning into a liquid.) at 3,675 °C (6647 ºF), that's hotter than a blowtorch at about 1,300 °C (2372 °F).

Sources:
Wikipedia 1 (melting points)
Wikipedia 2 (fire)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

I am a grade nine student living in Mexico. This is my home school education blog. I post the things I learned during the week on this blog. I hope you can learn things from this too.




  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP